The Technopolis Moscow SEZ residents can apply for state subsidies, access to monthly consultation meetings on financial and non-financial support with Industrial Development Fund and Moscow Export Center. Tenants have access to consulting services of the SME Service Center under the Moscow Government.
The resident status also provides access to the following preferences:
- flexible policy towards rented spaces;
- availability of highly qualified personnel;
- developed infrastructure and transport accessibility;
- free access to energy resources;
- possible industrial cooperation with other residents;
- duty-free imports;
- reduced profit tax;
- reduced long-term rent rates;
- zero property, transport and land tax rates.
In addition to the reduced the tax burden, the Technopolis Moscow SEZ provides all enterprises with other services like business plan development, personal manager, round-the-clock customs checkpoint, comprehensive fast action system in emergency situations, congress centers for events, meetings and negotiations.