- landscape park;
- residential housing;
- social infrastructure;
- public and commercial developments;
- water treatment infrastructure.
- the government;
- USD 2 bn of private investment.
Hunter's Point South resulted from the planned actions of the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (NYHPD) to revitalize the abandoned territories of Long Island. The project implementation was divided into two stages. In 2018, stage 1 was completed. A landscape park and a social educational center were created, the drainage infrastructure and transport system were modernized. The second stage of the Hunter's Point South revitalization plan will include the construction of seven multifunctional tower blocks that will provide 5,000 housing units.
- New York City Water Transport Network;
- New York City Economic Development Corporation;
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey;
- Economic Strategies Development Corporation (ESDC).