Master Data Managment – systems for managing corporate regulatory and reference information in a geographically distributed structure. A single input point provides mobile access to high quality and reliable corporate reference master data. It is used by industrial enterprises as a basis for making business decisions in finance, procurement and production. Implementation Benefits for JSC United Engine Corporation:
- Reduced expenses for consolidated financial statements (up to 50%) due to unified descriptions of data items.
- Reduced management labor utilization and improved master data quality due to centralized and unified mater data entry point.
- Reduced costs for centralized procurement of materials and equipment based on global item identification.
- Reduced labor utilization in cooperation with subcontractors through standardized submission forms and master data exchange.
- Reduced of labor utilization in integration of software engineering components (up to 30%) due to unified services of corporate master data management.